- Purpose/Content/Layout - Within three to five seconds after getting to your site, a visitor will choose to continue on or to leave. Hence, it is important to clearly communicate the purpose and make your message easy to read.
- Search Engine Compliant - It is important not only to provide a meaningful, easy to navigate web page but also one that is acceptable to being picked up by search engines.
- Use of Color, Photos and Graphics - the colors, photos and graphics that appear on the pages of your site, need to complement and not distract from the message you wish to communicate.
- Contacts - If appropriate, contact information should be easy to find. Care needs to be taken, however, to keep web crawlers from getting email addresses for use in delivering spam mail.
- Form Processing - Forms may be used for a variety of reasons such as accessing member only parts of the site, requesting or submitting information, etc. Secure processing and distribution of the information gathered should be provided.
- And More - Above are just a few of the many things that go into a well thought out web page. We will work with you to provide a site to which you will be proud to refer people and which will accomplish your goals.
For more information please contact us.
(585) 723-0760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.